Brian Cannon is a legend in the British music scene designing iconic album covers for bands such as The Verve, Suede, Ash and Oasis’s legendary albums “Definitely Maybe” & “(What’s the Story) Morning Glory”. Brian has now designed these limited edition gift packs with this fascinating design based on the 1978 epic war film “The Deer Hunter”.
- Seven Bro7hers King of the North IPA 440ml (5.2% ABV)
- ShinDigger Lager 440ml (4.6% ABV)
- Beatnikz Boadwalk Pale Ale (5.5% ABV)
- 1 x Bier Nuts Assorted Flavours
- Beer Hunter Limited Edition Schooner Glass
Brian Cannon had this to say on his Limited Edition design.
“I took the inspiration for the box designs from an iconic still from the movie ‘The Deerhunter’ featuring Robert de Niro, replacing the hunting rifle with a can of beer and a glass as I thought there were obvious demographic crossovers.” – Brian Cannon
With only limited stock of these one of a kind gift, this is the perfect present for British Music fans.