Marston’s Classic Assorted Ales Mixed Case 500ml Bottles (12 Pack)
In 1834, John Marston established J. Marston & Son at the Horninglow Brewery in Burton.By 1861 the brewery produced 3,000 barrels a year. In 1898 Marston’s amalgamated with John Thompson & Son Ltd and moved to Albion Brewery, which the company still operates. By this time the brewery had a capacity of 100,000 barrels a year. It was at this time that the Burton Union System began to be used. In 1905, the company merged with Sydney Evershed to form Marston, Thompson & Evershed.